SOLD! 40 Acres m/l in Clarke County, IA
This property has sold.
This 40 acre property in Clarke County Iowa would be a great addition for someone looking to expand their cattle operation or even try to farm potential tillable acres. It does have the potential to hunt as there are quite a few whitetail deer and turkey in the area, especially because it is bordered by some good timber to the north of this farm. The possibilities are endless with this type of affordable piece of property. For more information or to schedule a showing, Please contact Mossy Oak Properties Certified Land Specialist, Travis Potzner.
– Mixed use recreational, farmland
– Clarke County
– Near Murray, IA 50174
– Whitetail and Turkey on this farm
– 20 acres m/l of potential tillable ground with a CSR2 Average of 35.
– Very affordable property and would make a great addition to anyones farm operation
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $120,000
- Farm and Ag:
- Hunting Property:
- County: Clarke
- MOP Address: 1241 125th Ave.
- MOP City: Murray
- Acres: 40
- MOPLS ID: 37186