153 acres Land for Sale in Van Buren County, IA
This 153 acre property in Van Buren County, Iowa has everything needed to produce excellent whitetail deer and turkey hunting. This tract of land has produced numerous trophies the past several years, and will continue to do so. With the genetics and age structure of the area combined with great cover, food, water, and neighbors, this turnkey property should be at the top of your list when looking for a farm. The property also holds some incredible views of the Fox River Bottom and the large agricultural fields that also provide nutrition for the wildlife.
– Incredible stand of tall warm season grasses providing bedding and security cover.
– 64.8 acres CRP expiring in 2019
– Thick cedar thickets, hardwood timber, and dense brush create the perfect mix of much needed cover.
– 2 ponds on the property for multiple year round water sources,
– Currently 4 established food plots on the property with ability to add more.
– Located 4 miles east of Cantril, IA 52542 2 hours from Des Moines, IA and 1.5 hours from Iowa City
– Mixed use recreational, farmland, timberland
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $589,000
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: 260th Street
- MOP City: Cantril
- Acres: 153
- Freshwater Fishing:
- MOPLS ID: 37691
About the Agent
- Nick Boley
- Phone Number:
- (641) 919-2801
- Office Number:
- (319) 293-2575