Farms & Agricultural
We work the land. Many Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate agents have Agriculture in their blood, they are either a farmer themselves or have a history of farming in their families. They know about planting season, harvest, CRP, Soil Surveys and much more. They become Certified Land Specialists in order to specialize in the buying and selling of land for agricultural purposes. Land stewardship is important to the Mossy Oak Properties Boley Real Estate Team and we work hard to promote sustainable agriculture in our local communities.
We offer farmland & agricultural land for sale throughout Iowa and Missouri, including Van Buren County, Monroe County, Appanoose County, and many more. Contact our real estate agents today if you are looking to buy or list your farming land for sale anywhere in Iowa, or Missouri!
- 50 Ac. m/l, Farm Land For Sale in Franklin County, Iowa
- This 50 acre(m/l) tillable property is located near Alden, Iowa, and is currently enrolled in CRP. The CRP contract is set to expire in September of 2019. The annual... click for more
- 50.00 Acres offered at $375,000
- 45 Acres +/- Land For Sale in Wapello County with 5 BR/3 BA home
- This 47 acre property is located in Wapello County near Eddyville, IA 52501. The home consist of a 2,548 sq. ft. 1 story stick built home with 5 bedrooms and... click for more
- 46.96 Acres offered at $275,000