200 acre farm for sale in Van Buren County, Iowa
This 200 acre property located in Van Buren County, IA is truly a turn-key hunting property. It has been intensely managed for the last 6+ years, with many wildlife enhancement projects completed. It is located in a phenomenal neighborhood known for producing giant bucks and the current owners have been extremely particular in the deer harvested. The property consists of a mix of great bedding cover, travel corridors, water and ample food plots with enough terrain to make it easy to navigate in and out of stands. The farm was enrolled in CRP just last fall and the first payment has yet to be made, meaning the new owner will benefit from 95% of the entire contract.
– 79.15 acres CPR enrolled through 2027 @ $173.00 per acre. Over $13,600 annually!
– The timber has had both TSI and Edge Feathering done to enhance the bedding cover.
– 3 Enclosed Shooting houses recently installed on the property over established food plots.
– Currently 3 established food plots totaling over 8 acres, with room for more!
– Great whitetail deer genetics and age structure on the property and surrounding area.
– Great turkey hunting on this piece of southeast Iowa hunting land for sale.
– The property has a large population of upland game making for great pheasant and quail hunting.
– This farm is located approximately 4 miles southeast of Douds, IA 52551
– This mixed use recreational, farmland provides great income while you play.
– Property is located approximately 2.5 hours from Des Moines, IA and 1.5 hours from Iowa City.
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $770,000
- County: Van Buren
- MOP Address: Iowa Oak Grove Road
- MOP City: Douds
- Acres: 200
- Small Game:
- Upland Game :
- MOPLS ID: 37675
About the Agent
- Nick Boley
- Phone Number:
- (641) 919-2801
- Office Number:
- (319) 293-2575