TJ is a lifelong resident of Albia, Iowa. He has 15 years of experience in the auction business, graduated from the World Wide College of Auctioneering, and is a member of the Iowa Auctioneer’s Association. TJ owns and operates DeMoss Auction Company with his wife, Cori and son Zak, and they live in rural Monroe County. TJ has also traveled throughout the Midwest during his 20 years of working rodeos, farming, and managing livestock. TJ enjoys hunting and promoting conservation of wildlife and their habitat. For the past 5 years, he has been the chapter chairman of the area National Wild Turkey Federation, board member of the local Pheasants Forever, and committee member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. He has donated his time by selling at various charities each year, including the Monroe County Fair Livestock Auction, Welcome Home Soldier Monument Benefit, JDRF Benefit Fundraiser, Georgetown’s God’s Portion Day Auction, St Patrick’s Lovilia church auction, and Aflac State Convention. TJ is here to assist you with all your real estate needs including any type of auctions such as agricultural, recreational, and residential and personal property sales. Just call TJ at 641-799-2323 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AUCTION DECEMBER 9TH 2017, 11 acres w/ 3 bedroom House for sale
- AUCTION December 9th, 2017 @ 10 am. Go to demossauction.com for auction information. This is the property everyone looks for a 11 acre property that has mixed use residential, ... click for more
- Acres 11 offered at $140,000
- Acreage w/ 2 BR home and pond for sale in rural Monroe County, IA
- This 3 acre property has a 1 1/2 story, 780 Sq. ft. home built in 1900 with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 half bath & small outbuilding. Property is mixed ... click for more
- Acres 3 offered at $68,000
- TJ DeMoss email@example.com